Marketing, Growth, Business Development For A Music Startup
We're looking for someone who’s had a lot of experience in online marketing, getting users and traffic. Also show where they’ve been successful in this.
You’re a live music fan and have experience searching for gigs and tickets.
Brainstorming and testing of traction channels we can use. You may already have an idea what will and won’t work from your previous experiences.
Does this sound like you:
- An Autonomous, self starter.
- Instigator of offline / online grassroots marketing on a low or no budget.
- Creative thinker, who can think differently and come up with new ideas.
- Grit and a positive outlook.
- You get things done.
Some others skills I think you’ll need:
Blogging, good written English, great content writing, networking, B2B and B2C, offline promotion and presenting (with my help).
Can analyse metrics and act upon stats in google analytics.
Good to have’s:
- Knowledge or experience as a music promoter of live events.
- Online entertainment experience.
- Previous startup experience or have been self-employed.
We'd be keen to hear from you, contact us here Contact Page.